- This event has passed.
Positive Discipline in the Classroom
September 20 @ 8:30 AM - September 21 @ 4:30 PM$375 – $425
Become a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator!
This two-day interactive workshop is designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach based on Adlerian Psychology, that integrates trauma-informed, social-emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educators and will learn to:
1. Teach students social-emotional skills such as emotional regulation, cooperation, communication, teamwork and leadership…and so much more!
2. Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
3. Create a classroom with a sense of community in which teachers and students show respect for each other.
4. Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
5. Understand the belief behind the students’ misbehavior and how to use encouragement to motivate positive change.
6. Teach problem solving and solution building, so students learn how to manage and resolve conflict peer-to-peer, without adult involvement.
Enroll now: Early Bird registration = $375 until Sept. 5, 2019; Regular registration = $425 Sept. 5-19, 2019
Purchase orders are welcome. Please contact Eva Dwight for details: 480.363.7686 or email@example.com.
This event is scheduled for 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM on September 20th and September 21st, 2019.
Participants will earn 13 hours of Continuing Education credits from the NBCC.