- This event has passed.
Positive Discipline in the Classroom training day 1
February 15 @ 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM$375 – $425
Become a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator
This two-day interactive workshop is designed for teachers, counselors, school staff and administrators who want an effective discipline approach based on Adlerian Psychology, that integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging student behaviors. Attendees will earn recognition as Certified Positive Discipline in the Classroom Educators and will learn to:
- Teach students social-emotional skills such as emotional regulation, cooperation, communication, teamwork and leadership…and so much more!
- Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
- Create a classroom with a sense of community in which teachers and students show respect for each other.
- Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
- Understand the belief behind the students’ misbehavior and how to use encouragement to motivate positive change.
- Teach problem solving and solution building, so students learn how to manage and resolve conflict peer-to-peer, without adult involvement.
- Eva Dwight
- Grace United Methodist Church
2024 E. University Dr.
Mesa, AZ 85213 United States + Google Map