- This event has passed.
Positive Discipline in the Classroom training Day 2
February 16 @ 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM$375 – $425
Become a Certified Positive Discipline Classroom Educator
Attendees will earn recognition as Certified Positive Discipline in the Classroom Educators and will learn to:
- Teach students social-emotional skills such as emotional regulation, cooperation, communication, teamwork and leadership…and so much more!
- Learn Positive Discipline/Adlerian psychology for use in the classroom and school community.
- Create a classroom with a sense of community in which teachers and students show respect for each other.
- Establish explicit classroom structures and procedures.
- Understand the belief behind the students’ misbehavior and how to use encouragement to motivate positive change.
- Teach problem solving and solution building, so students learn how to manage and resolve conflict peer-to-peer, without adult involvement.
- Eva Dwight
- Grace United Methodist Church
2024 E. University Dr.
Mesa, AZ 85213 United States + Google Map