Positive Discipline for Early Childhood Educators
October 18 @ 8:30 AM - October 19 @ 4:30 PM$375 – $425
Become a Certified Positive Discipline Early Childhood Educator!
This two-day interactive workshop is designed for early childhood teachers, administrators, and caregivers who work with children from birth to six years of age. (Parents will also find this workshop helpful; however, the focus is on early childhood education) Participants will learn to apply the principles and tools of Positive Discipline, an Adlerian research-based philosophy, to working with groups of young children. They will also gain a deeper understanding of how young children learn, the importance of belonging and social and emotional learning, and how best to teach those skills in a classroom or care setting. Participants will earn recognition as Certified Positive Discipline Early Childhood Educators and will learn to:
1. Create a classroom or care setting where children can develop a sense of belonging and significance based on the importance of contribution and mutual respect.
2. Understand how young children learn and how to adapt teaching to the needs of this age group.
3. Foster essential social and emotional skills to support development and school readiness, and understand behavior and how to guide it in groups of young children.
4. Teach the essential skills for developmentally appropriate participation in class meetings.
5. Learn Positive Discipline and Adlerian concepts for use in the classroom, preschool community, and with parents.
Enroll now: Early Bird registration = $375 until September 30th, 2019; Regular registration = $425 October 1 – 17, 2019
Purchase Orders are welcome! Please contact Eva Dwight for details. 480.363.7686 or email@example.com.
This event is schedule for 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM on October 18th and 19th, 2019.
Participants will earn 13 hours of Continuing Education credits from the NBCC (National Board for Certified Counselors).